Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese, Please

I have not walked through the doors of a Chuck E. Cheese since...well, ever. It used to be called Showbiz Pizza when I was small and I haven't found the need to enter a place like it since I was a child. Then Ethan was born. About a month ago, we were enticed with coupons to Chuck E. Cheese and decided it would make a good family night out. Summer and I thought Ethan would greatly enjoy it. He did. He rode the rides, enjoyed pizza, and watched the show. He even spent some time dancing to the songs while enjoying his meal. Below are a few pictures from the outing.


















2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Karl and/or Madeline said...

Looks like you all had fun. Great
pictures. Love Mamaw

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Deann said...

I don't think we've been to Chuck E. Cheese since Joseph was about Ethan's age. Your post brings back memories!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home