Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday Night and No Sermon


This is quite an unusual Saturday for me. By the time the sun sets on most Saturday evenings, I am turning my thoughts to tomorrow's message. However, because I underwent sinus surgery on Wednesday I will be home recovering rather than preaching the morning sermon. While I enjoy the time off to heal, there is a part of me that already misses being at church in the morning. It is an incredible privilege to preach the word of God to His people, and I treasure the opportunity God has given me. So I will enjoy tonight, but look forward to next week and delving into the depths of God's word once again. For all those who have been praying for me, thank you. The surgery was perfect and the recovery is going great.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Karl and/or Madeline said...

We are so glad that you are recovering nicely. We just love your blog site and hope you will keep us up to date with any news that you think we might want. We can't wait to see Ethan but I guess it will have to be Thanksgiving day. Behave yourself :)..Love Ma-maw & Paw-Paw....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home