Monday, November 09, 2009

Monday Montage!

It is a good thing to not take yourself so seriously. After all, the Lord has a great way of taking pride out of us all when our heads become too large. In that spirit, I wanted to share a montage of photos on this Monday that I find humerous and light. They include: My sister proving that Ethan can get her to dress up in anything; me punching a wax representation of Leonardo DiCaprio from Titanic (which I've wanted to do since the movie came out); and Ethan enjoying a little too much icing from his cupcake. Enjoy! And remember if your week is off to a tough start that stopping to laugh can do a lot to give us a more joy filled perspective.


3 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger David said...

Observations: 1. Your sister looks like a great Toppen Hat master conductor of Sir Thomas. 2. Too bad DeCaprio didn't have on the Auburn navy blue and orange trim. 3. Icing, mud, and other oozy things make a boy grow up well. Healthy - Should be part of a regular diet.

Great photos, my friend.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Madeline's Album said...

Love the pictures. It is good to laugh. Ethan is adorable and all boy.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Deann said...

Cute photos... they sure put a smile on my face!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home