Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Grand Time on the Gulf

This past Memorial Day weekend, Summer and I loaded up the kids and headed east along the Gulf Coast. Traveling past Lake Charles, New Orleans, and Biloxi we ended up in Gulf Shores for a reunion of sorts. Although I get to see my family a few times throughout the year it is rare for us to spend a week together. Yet for seven great days along the gulf, we had the opportunity to vacation with my parents, my sister, and my brother-in-law. We stayed at the Beach Club along Fort Morgan Road in a condo ten stories above the ocean- playing in the water during the day and watching the crimson sunset over the white sandy beaches at night. It was an amazing time. Over the next few days I will share some photos of the time we spent together. It was a welcome rest and a great blessing from God.

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Deann said...

I'm glad all of you had a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing the photos you will be posting!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger David said...

Crimson sunset? Now Eric, you know there are those who would say that sunset is definitely Auburn orange against that deep blue sea....:)

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Madeline's Album said...

I don't know how I missed this post. I know you all had a good time. Your Mom brought up pictures they were all so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home