Monday, July 12, 2010

A Sunday at Grace Community Church

In an attempt to finally finish posting on our family vacation, I wanted to share about my family's experience at Grace Community Church. Upon arriving on a beautiful Sunday morning, we took both of the children to their respective classes and then found a seat in the sanctuary. One of the greatest delights of the day was getting to worship with my wife, unhindered by my normal responsibilities. It was a wonderful change of pace. After the service, we took several pictures which I wanted to share with you all.


2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Deann said...

You have such a beautiful family, Eric... both inside and out!

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Madeline's Album said...

I agree completely with your Aunt Deanns comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home