Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Into the West...

It was a trip on which I journeyed almost 4,000 miles through four states (including Texas which is about the size of the entire east coast). I drove through rain, snow, and sleet, while journeying over mountains and through deserts to reach California and Disneyland. Now while it may sound like quite an undertaking, especially with two small children in tow, praise the Lord that it went nothing like the Griswald's fateful trip. We had sunshine most days, good conversation always, and memories made moment by moment. Over the next few blog posts, I will share a few of our recollections with you. Until then, here are a few photos.


3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Deann said...

I know you and the family had a wonderful time (I've heard tidbits about the trip from your mom.)

I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts so don't keep us waiting too long!

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Madeline's Album said...

I know you, Summer and the children had a good time. I wanted you to know I am slowly getting better I still do not have an appetite with all the medicine I am taking but hopefully it will get better. Continue to pray for me. Love you.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger David said...

Ah, finally! I've been waiting for these photos and the postings. Looking fwd to them, Clark Griswald! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home