Monday, February 16, 2009

A Boy and His Dog

We do not yet have a backyard which is completely fenced, and therefore Ethan does not yet have a dog. Summer and I would very much like to get Ethan a dog one day, but until then the stuffed variety will have to work. With this in mind, we took a trip back in November to the Build-a-Bear workshop to allow Ethan the opportunity to create his own pretend pet. He chose the dog pictured in the above photo. He enjoyed the entire process of getting to stuff the dog, put in a heart, wash and groom the fur, and then name him. Below are a few more pictures of the outing which I enjoyed yet had forgotten until downloading the pictures. Praise the Lord for a camera to capture these wonderful moments in time.


3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Deann said...

It looks like Ethan had a lot of fun creating his own little pet, and I know you and Summer enjoyed sharing in his excitement.

P.S. Thanks for letting me know that the package from us arrived at your home safely.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger David said...

I can see that some work is going to be needed on the young man's choice of cap as well as dad's t-shirt. E's skin tone would look much nicer under a canvas canopy of burnt orange.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Madeline's Album said...

I know you all had a good time Ethan making his dog and you and Summer helping. I hope you don't mind but I grabbed the pictures to put in my album. Thanks for letting me know Ethan received his Valentine card.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home