Thursday, February 12, 2009

Virtual Tour of Triangle - Day 4

The above photo is from one of the least visited places at the church and my favorite spot on the entire campus. It is from my personal study. This is where I go to spend time alone with God and dig deep into His word. My library is against the wall and holds a number of volumes I use to study and grow in the Lord. In addition to preparation for Sunday services I also use the room to counsel and pray with members of the congregation. The photo below is of my view from the desk. The sermon on the computer is the one I have been working on for the week...now completed!



2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Madeline's Album said...

What a great office. I really like the furniture. Everything looks so nice. I can see why you like it.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger David said...

That's the first time I've really noticed that painting. Wow. Christ's hand is healing the blind man - Is that when He puts mud on the man's eyes? Powerful. I'm glad you have this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home