Sunday, February 08, 2009

Virtual Tour of Triangle Week

Unless you are specifically coming to Southeast Texas, odds are you will not wind up in Nederland. The closest that you would come might be Beaumont on I-10. With that in mind, not many individuals I know have had the opportunity to see Triangle Baptist Church. However, this week you will be able to take a virtual tour of the church. I hope to post a few pictures each day of our church campus along with a description of what takes place each week. Perhaps this will provide a better picture of the ministries that happen on a weeky basis as well as give you an idea of how you can be in prayer for us. With this goal in mind, I look forward to Monday. Have a blessed Lord's Day and a great afternoon.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger Madeline's Album said...

I am glad I can be counted as one who has been able to attend at least one service at this church whos people are all so nice and friendly and the pastor and his wife and son are the best. Love you. Mamaw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home