Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Later today my mom will celebrate her birthday with the rest of my family. I wish I could be there to enjoy the festivities. She is a remarkable lady and I owe much to her influence, care, and love. To extol her virtues would require a more skilled mind than I possess. I simply do not have the capacity to properly express how great a mother I have. So the best that I can do is wish her a happy birthday and let her know once again how much I love and appreciate her. The Lord has blessed me greatly with such a godly influence and I thank Him today in a special way. Happy Birthday, Mom!

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Deann said...

I think you expressed your feelings very well!

Debbie is a wonderful mother, wife, daughter, sister, and aunt. I wish her a wonderful birthday, also!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Madeline's Album said...

What a great post and I think you did express your feelings very well. Your mother came up and we had her usual birthday lunch..okra, biscuits, that is all she wanted, but I did have macaroni and cheese and blackeyed peas also, and of course I had a birthday cake for her. It was just pawpaw, your mother and me,but we did have a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home