Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Growing By Leaps and Bounds

So I know that it has been a while since I have last updated anything on this blog. Today I will attempt to do so by letting you know what has been taking up my time besides work. Abigail is quickly approaching the three month mark in age and is growing quite fast. To give you a picture of the past few months I have included a few images showing her growth. She is now about thirteen pounds and loves to smile at me when I get home. She is a blessing beyond belief.


3 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Deann said...

One word... PRECIOUS!

P.S. Love her hair in the third photo!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger David said...

Marvelous. And she's beginning to look more like Summer - Good!! ha ha.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Madeline's Album said...

I agree with your Aunt Deann she is precious. Give her a big kiss from her great grandma and grandpa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home