Thursday, February 26, 2009

Additional Preparation...

In addition to working on the nursery for Abigail, I now find myself with another type of preparation - getting ready to travel to California next week for the annual Shepherd's Conference. This year will mark the fifth time I have been blessed to attend this pastor's retreat. Great teaching, wonderful food and fellowship, and the sunny Southern California coast- a great combination! I'm looking forward to the rest and refreshment. Hopefully, I will have internet access and will be able to post some next week as I travel. I have posted a few pictures of the campus north of Los Angeles, in Sun Valley.






2 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Madeline's Album said...

Have a safe trip. Enjoy the conference. God bless.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger David said...

Ah, California dreaming. Too many things to list. Enjoy to the max. Including a ton of In and Out burgers.

Small rental SUV this year - or a hybrid? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home