Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally Friday!


Most weeks tend to fly, but this one has been particularly long. I think it is because I have been dealing with a sore throat, fever, and sinus problems. Yet, despite these setbacks the Lord allowed me to accomplish a great deal of work and it appears that everything will be ready for Sunday. In addition to church life, Summer and I have been busy at work preparing to paint the nursery. This will be the first step toward getting the room ready for little Abigail. Hopefully by Monday this task will be finished. I hope that as Friday continues your weekend will begin in a pleasant and restful manner. In order to relax I hope that you find an activity to enjoy that will refresh your body and mind. I found some rest time this week in the following activities:

Books read - Worship Matters by Bob Kauflin and Alone with God by John MacArthur
Movies Watched: The Librarian: Quest for the Spear
Music on the ipod: Worship God Live and Psalms from Sovereign Grace Ministries

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Madeline's Album said...

Hope you get to feeling better. Be sure and post pictures when you get Abigail's room finished. Have a good day and a good weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home