Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How Does a Two-Year Old Spend His Time?

I'm sorry that today's post is short, but I've been fighting a massive headache all day. These pictures were taken at the end of last week when Summer and I had two of Ethan's friends over to play while their parents went out for dinner. Ethan had been looking forward to it all day and set his puzzles out early so they coud play together. After playing with trains, cars, puzzles and books they sat down and enjoyed part of a movie. Ethan was sad when they had to go, but the nice suprise of a paint book from his aunt, uncle, and cousins seemed to make it all better!

3 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Deann said...

It sounds like Ethan has learned to be a very good host! I'm sure he and his friends had a good time together.

P.S. I'm glad to hear that Ethan liked his gifts. His happy smile in the photo is precious!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Madeline's Album said...

What a lovely post. Ethan is learning to be a good playmate. It was very nice of you and Summer to babysit so their parents could go out to dinner. Have a good evening.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger David said...

I'm 43 and my son Will is almost 6. My heart already aches - Seeing these photos. Will was that age not that long ago, but now how time is flying fast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home