Wednesday, February 04, 2009

And the Decisions Come In...

Today is national signing day in college football, so all around the nation high school stars are moving their verbal pledges to written ones. I am keeing an eye on how the Crimson Tide will do this year in recruiting as decisions are made throughout the day. Several key prospects have yet to make their decision and will hold press conferences from now till this evening. Perhaps we will rank number one again? Time will tell.

With such decisions being made, Summer and I have one of our own. We plan to choose today which name is right for our daughter. I appreciate all the generous comments from yesterday and thank you for your prayers. Hopefully, later this afternoon I will be abe to post with the name we have selected. Until then enjoy recruiting day...at least if you happen to be as devoted to college football as me. If not, enjoy your Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home